The PointComma web content management system web site migrated to its own URL. It’d been in the works for a while, but I’d never gotten around to moving the files out of my private web site. I’ve cleaned up the code a tiny bit, added a couple of CSS rules (it’s still majorly ugly I’m afraid). [Update 21 June 2009: URL was www.pointcomma.com but site has been offline for a while.]
Renaud has almost completed version 3.7, which features reorganized files, type inheritance, a very good error management system and cleaned-up code. We’ve also started the work on version 3.8 (which will probably become version 4 when it’s released), more on the new features later.